Presented in excellent condition over three floors, this charming four bedroom house is light and airy with a lovely garden, off-street parking and a garage.
- Fantastic four bedroom house
- Well presented throughout and offers bright living space
- Spacious bay fronted reception room
- Enjoys an attractive private rear garden
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Further benefitting from a garage
- Easy access to A3, A31, M3, M25
- Moments from Royal Surrey County Hospital
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Byrefield Road is conveniently located close to local amenities and moments away from Guildford's excellent shops, bars and restaurants. Guildford Station (National Rail) is nearby for direct access to London Waterloo.
Stoughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,132 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000