Located on the desirable Harrow on the Hill, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat offers generously sized living space, a private balcony and access to communal gardens and off-street parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Spacious reception room with ample dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite
- Generous second bedroom with a fitted wardrobe
- Private balcony
- Access to lovely communal gardens and off-street parking
- Located on the desirable Harrow on the Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from an excellent range of shops, cafes and bars on Harrow on the Hill High Street, while the pleasant open spaces of the Grove are within easy reach. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great home cooked food at this charming café, located in Harrow on the Hill Golf Course.
An independent barista using Monmouth beans, this place is the best coffee shop in Harrow. They also sell delicious cakes and sweet treats available to eat in or for special events too.
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,440 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 877 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050