A superb two bedroom luxury property boasting high-quality fixture and fittings with stylish living and entertaining space throughout, located within a secure modern development on the doorstep to amenities.
Included in price
- A beautifully presented two bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a secure development with underground parking
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Close to Harrow Boys School, Norbury primary schools
- Communal cinema room, courtyard garden
- Communal gym and lounge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This luxury property is enviably placed moments from Harrow on the Hill Station with direct train to Baker Street. Ideally a vast array of shops, bars and eateries are within close proximity.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
Best Chinese food for miles!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050