A stunning two bedroom luxury property boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings with stylish living and entertaining space throughout, located within a secure modern development on the doorstep to amenities.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Set within a secure development with underground parking
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Close to Harrow Boys School, Norbury primary schools
- Communal cinema room, courtyard garden
- Communal gym and lounge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This luxurious property is enviably placed moments from Harrow on the Hill Station with direct train to Baker Street. Ideally a vast array of shops, bars and eateries are within close proximity.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great home cooked food at this charming café, located in Harrow on the Hill Golf Course.
The Plantation Garden Centre
A beautiful and colourful garden centre right in the centre of Harrow.
Best Chinese food for miles!
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,443 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050