A fantastic two bedroom luxury property boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings with stylish living and entertaining space throughout, located within a secure modern development on the doorstep to amenities.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom 8th floor flat
- Set within a secure development with underground parking
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Close to Harrow Boys School, Norbury primary schools
- Communal cinema room, courtyard garden
- Communal gym and lounge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This luxurious property is enviably placed moments from Harrow on the Hill Station with direct train to Baker Street. Ideally a vast array of shops, bars and eateries are within close proximity.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Chinese food for miles!
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
The Old Etonian
This hotel and restaurant has a surprisingly extensive wine list, delicious Sunday lunches and outdoor seating with a nice view for when the weather is good. Great for large groups - book in advance to avoid disappointment, as it gets busy on the weekends. I always say hello to the staff when I walk by to make sure they still have garlic prawns on the menu!
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,386 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050