Situated within a secure development moments from amenities, this newly built one bedroom third floor flat boasts a high finish throughout with an open-plan layout and a generous double bedroom.
- Sleek one bedroom third floor flat
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary fully tiled bathroom
- Situated within a secure development with lift access
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
College Road offers a convenient location in the heart of Harrow town centre, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Harrow on the Hill Station is moments away as well as various bus links.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 511 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050