Offering a brand new refurbishment throughout, this contemporary two bedroom split-level flat benefits from a stylish open-plan living area, two double bedrooms and a convenient location close to amenities.
- Modern two bedroom split-level flat
- Brand new refurbishment throughout
- Set on the ground and lower ground floor
- Bright reception room with open-plan fitted kitchen
- Two bright double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two sleek bathrooms including one en suite
- Moments from South Harrow amenities and station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Middle Road offers a convenient location moments from the wealth of amenities on South Harrow High Street as well as South Harrow Station.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,724 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,064 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050