Beautifully presented with stylish décor, this contemporary one bedroom first floor flat is set within a secure block and boasts a light and airy open-plan living area with a double bedroom and a convenient location.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Open-plan eat-in fitted kitchen and bright reception room
- Good size double bedroom with storage space
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower facilities
- Set within a secure modern block with a lift
- Secure underground garage parking
- Moments from the University of Westminster
- Opposite Harrow on the Hill underground and rail link
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carnegie House offers a convenient location moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Harrow town centre. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach as well as the amenities of Harrow on the Hill High Street.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,655 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.