Situated within a brand new development, this lovely first floor one bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation with modern and contemporary interiors throughout and boasts and excellent central location within Harrow.
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Stylish first floor one bedroom flat
- Contemporary bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Good-size double bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Situated within a brand new development
- Neutral décor and wood flooring throughout
- Excellent location within Harrow
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Johns Road is located just moments away from the any shops, bars restaurants and cafes of Harrow's bustling high street with Harrow-on-the-Hill station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
Best Chinese food for miles!
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 502 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.