Set within a private development moments from amenities in Hatch End, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat features a large living space with two double bedrooms, a lovely communal garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Sizeable reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous separate fitted kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Communal garden and off-street parking
- Moments from Hatch End amenities and restaurants
- Within catchment area for Grimsdyke School
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lonsdale Close offers a convenient location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Hatch End as well as Hatch End Station.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really good Greek restaurant and events venue that does Greek dancing, belly dancing and plate smashing - amongst other things! It's a great place to go for a hen do or a birthday party.
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Hatch End station
London Overground line, Zone: 6
Headstone Lane station
London Overground line, Zone: 5
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,689 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 672 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.