Desirably located and moments from amenities, this recently refurbished two bedroom ground floor annexe also benefits from spacious living with a newly fitted kitchen and access to a beautiful communal garden.
- Bright two bedroom ground floor flat
- Large reception room with direct garden access
- Separate newly fitted kitchen
- Two sizeable double bedrooms with one en-suite
- Ample storage space throughout
- Access to a beautiful communal garden
- Situated on a quiet private road
- Moments from amenities and Grimsdyke School (Outstanding)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The annexe is situated on a private road moments from the amenities of Hatch End and Hatch End Station. The green open spaces of Shaftesbury Playing Fields are nearby.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Hatch End station
London Overground line, Zone: 6
Headstone Lane station
London Overground line, Zone: 5
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,689 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,013 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600