Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this fantastic three bedroom three floored house boasts an open-plan kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and a private rear garden.
- Stunning three bedroom three floored house
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Two additional double size bedrooms
- Sleek white suite family bathroom
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Excellent location for the amenities of Kingston
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Excellent location close to Norbiton mainline station for transport links in to London and a short distance to Kingston town centre for a wealth of shops and restaurants.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canbury Arms
Excellent home cooked food, lovely staff, friendly and relaxed.
The Old Moot House
See a full-sized big band every Tuesday in the Old Moot House for free!
The kebabs in this authentic Turkish restaurant are superb! They make fresh bread daily and their own chilli sauce, as well as showcasing belly dancers on a Wednesday!
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,785 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,422 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.