This spacious one bedroom penthouse flat offers bright living space in a popular residential location that is within easy reach of a wide range of shops and amenities.
- Fantastic one bedroom penthouse flat
- Boasts fantastically spacious accommodation
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Provides superb, fitted kitchen
- Features well preseneted, generous bedroom
- Benefits from ample storage space
- Excellent location close to amenities
- Off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
New Malden provides a good selection of shops and amenities with Tolworth, Raynes Park and Kingston within easy reach for a wider range of facilities. New Malden Station (National Rail) is on the direct line to London Waterloo.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A popular Indian and Nepalese restaurant and takeaway.
New Malden Sports Club
Catering for everyone from 3 to 90 years old, it's a great sports club for tennis, squash, badminton and the gym. It's very social and great for the whole family.
A great spot for sushi and lunchtime bento boxes.
New Malden station
Motspur Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,517 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 434 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.