This stunning 6 bedroom detached House has been refurbished throughout and boasts contemporary living space over three floors, state-of-the-art fittings and fixtures, Garden and parking.
- Recently refurbished 6 bedroom detached House
- Stunning finish throughout with high spec fittings
- Offers 3 impressive reception spaces
- Features contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with bespoke En-suite
- 5 further well presented generous bedrooms
- 5 bespoke bathroom/shower rooms
- Boasts impressive Garden and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £3,950 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,053 (283 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Malden Manor station
New Malden station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located within easy reach of the amenities in New Malden while the restaurant's shops and bars of Kingston and Wimbledon are within easy reach.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Korean restaurant with a wide range of choice and great buffet.
Local bakery renowned for its sandwiches.
All you can eat Korean BBQ in the heart of Korea Town.