Quietly located on Surbiton Hill Park, this superb four bedroom maisonette features two reception rooms, a study, a good-sized kitchen and spacious bedrooms.
- Fantastic four bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Two reception rooms with modern interiors
- Includes a separate study
- Offers well equipped, good-sized kitchen
- Features four well presented bedrooms
- Quiet location close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Surbiton Hill Park is well placed for the excellent amenities in Kingston, Surbiton and Tolworth. Berrylands train station is within easy reach while the A3 offers fast travel into central London.
Berrylands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set over different levels with a separate sports bar and a play area for the kids, this pub is great for everyone!
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
Always loads of fun things for parties, balloons, costume, masks and accessories.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,871 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 996 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300