An exceptionally spacious two bedroom top floor flat, beautifully presented throughout, boasting a generous reception room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en suite and off-street parking.
- Outstanding two bedroom top floor flat
- Presented to an excellent condition throughout
- Generous reception room with triple aspect windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within a gated private development
- Benefits from one allocated off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Penners Gardens is a fantastic gated development in a quiet residential location, situated a short walk to Surbiton station for fast transport links to London Waterloo. A variety of amenities can also be found in Surbiton.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Langley's is lovely for an evening drink and their food menu is good. Gets a little loud on Wednesdays when it's Ladies Night!
Potentially the smallest café/restaurant I have come across, but packed with rustic charm. The staff are all Italian and sell a great range of foodstuffs - the freshly made sandwiches on Italian breads are a must have at lunch and are so delicious!
Recently refurbed pub with a traditional pub feel, it has a great atmosphere and outdoor seating areas with fireplaces to warm you up.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,287 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,121 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.