Set within a private development, this stunning five bedroom detached house boasts ample entertaining space, modern fully equipped kitchen with utility room, private rear garden, double garage and off-street parking.
- Amazing five bedroom detached house within a private development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four additional bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Benefits from a large private garden
- Includes a double garage and off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set on a private residential development, Wessex close is adjacent to the open space of Lynchwood Road Recreation Ground and moments from the transport links from Hinchley Wood and Esher mainline stations.
Thames Ditton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
A card and gift shop on Thames Ditton's High Street.
Thames Ditton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £3,226 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,022 (187 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300