Set across two floors, this exquisite and exceptional three bedroom maisonette features high ceilings and offers a generous living space with traditional touches that evoke a homely feel.
- Two receptions with chimney's and sky light window in main
- Spacious kitchen with built-in storage and modern fittings
- Separate dining room
- Double size bedrooms with en suites
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Sauna room in master en suite
- Private patio with space to entertain
- Great location with Oxford street moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Green Street is a highly sought-after address close to a wealth of exclusive boutiques and eateries as well as the comprehensive high street outlets of Oxford Street. Transport links include Bond Street Underground Station.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,471 (229 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000