Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities.
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment with a portered building
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional double bedroom
- Shower room and guest cloakroom
- Balcony with views towards Green Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clarges Street is surrounded by a selection of local amenities with Green Park and the comprehensive attractions of the West End also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
Just off Piccadilly Circus, this Jamie's Italian is set within a converted pub and has a terrace too that is lovely on a summer's evening. The fresh pastas and cocktails are very tasty!
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,345 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000