Boasting impressive accommodation throughout and generously arranged over three floors, this stunning four bedroom house offers a bright and contemporary décor with a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- Large double reception room with bay-fronted windows
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with bi-folding doors to garden
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Neutral décor and wood flooring throughout living area
- Private garden with decked area ideal for entertaining
- Off-street parking for two cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dorset Road is located moments from the many amenities of Morden and Wimbledon town centre is also within easy reach. Morden underground station is in close proximity for transport links.
Merton Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Northern line, Zone: 4
South Merton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,114 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900