Ideally located in the heart of the Barnsbury Conservation area, this superb and recently redecorated two bedroom house benefits from two roof terraces and is moments away from the vibrant Upper Street.
- Beautifully refurbished two bedroom house
- Limestone floors throughout with under-floor heating
- Reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and roof terrace
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Boasts two roof terraces and rear patio garden
- Redecorated on the outside with new tiles on main roof
A message from the landlord
Limestone flooring throughout, with underfloor heating. The property is exceptionally bright due to a central roof light, which slides back electronically to give access to the roof. This is ideal for sunbathing and a G&T! There is also a balcony outside the main bedroom overlooking a small rear garden.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Barnsbury Park is situated within easy reach of an array of shops, bars and restaurants on vibrant Upper Street. Angel Underground Station, Highbury & Islington and Caledonian Road and Barnsbury stations are nearby and the A1 provides routes out of London.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,086 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.