Situated moments from an excellent and diverse range of amenities, this bright two bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, and benefits from a private rear garden.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom split-level flat
- Recently renovated Grade II Georgian crescent
- Spacious reception room with wood floors and eat-in kitchen
- Generously proportioned private rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom, shower room and study
- Excellent location in the heart of Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from an excellent range of amenities on Essex Road and within close proximity of the shops, bars and restaurants on trendy Upper Street. The closest station is Essex Road (National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.