An outstanding and stylish 2 bedroom house with off-street parking, self watering garden and high-specification fittings throughout.
- An exceptional 2 bedroom house with turret
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and Corian work surface
- Circular dining room with abundance of natural light
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Stylish, secluded garden with space to entertain
- Swiss Arbonia radiators throughout
- Off-street parking
- Boasts fantastic Islington location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,580 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,144 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Doves Yard is a secured, private street ideally located moments from Islington's trendy and vibrant range of shops, bars and restaurants. All transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!