Located on the third floor of a secure purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers ample living space, bright rooms and wood floor throughout.
- Two bedroom third floor flat in excellent location
- Bright, ample living space with neutral décor throughout
- Reception room leading to private balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- White bathroom suite with separate WC
- Ample use of storage throughout
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Secure purpose built block with fob entry
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wenlock Court is ideally located close to the local amenities of Islington, Hoxton and Shoreditch. Old Street Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for excellent travel links into the City and West End.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000