Benefiting from an excellent location, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright, neutral décor throughout.
- Arranged on the second floor of a purpose-built block
- Fantastic three bedroom flat
- Offers bright, generous reception room
- Well presented kitchen with space for dining
- Features three well proportioned bedrooms
- Boasts an excellent location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wenlock Road is ideally located for the numerous shops, bars, restaurants and coffee houses of both Upper Street and trendy Shoreditch.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,051 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 674 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000