An impressive three bedroom, three storey house boasting a sought-after location parallel to Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street, a private garden, garage and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A stylish and well presented three bedroom house
- Prime N1 location, parallel to Islington's famous Upper St.
- Reception with double-height ceiling and access to terrace
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances and ample dining space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite and terrace
- A further two sizeable bedrooms and contemporary bathroom
- Private garden to the rear, garage and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Edwards Cottages is ideally located parallel to Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Canonbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,118 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000