This wonderful 2 bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development and boasts stunning canal-side views and modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Large 1st floor 2 bedroom flat
- Set within a popular and tranquil modern development
- Stunning canal-side views and modern fixtures
- Large reception room with access to the pretty balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the space with light
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and spacious en suite
- Decked balcony with views across the canal
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,236 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 741 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Graham Street is situated just off City Road in close proximity to the fabulous selection of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and within easy reach of the City.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000