With a great location, close to a wide range of excellent amenities and transport links this luxurious two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern wood floors and a private balcony.
- A fabulous two bedroom first floor flat
- Exceptional reception room with space to dine
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated fixtures
- Adjoining balcony with views of the communal gardens
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Additional family bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location on the doorstep to amenities
- The beautiful canal walks are moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of St Peter's Street and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Street, Hoxton Square and Shoreditch High Street, Murray Grove further benefits from its close proximity to Old Street Station.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,040 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000