This 2 bedroom 4th floor apartment, situated within a sought-after development along Regent's Canal, benefits from light and airy rooms with wood floors and private decked Balcony.
- Stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 4th floor apartment
- Modern, canal-side development with Concierge an Lift access
- Fantastic location close to Islington's trendy Upper Street
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Decked private balcony overlooking communal Courtyard
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Ensuite shower
- 2nd bedroom with storage and additional bathroom suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
These impressive Studios are ideally located close to local shops and amenities on Essex Road and Islington's trendy Upper Street is close by offering a diverse range of bars and restaurants. The nearest underground station is Angel (Northern Line).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000