Located within the picturesque Canonbury square, this bright and spacious 2 bedroom duplex apartment is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location moments from Upper Street.
- 2 bedroom duplex apartment in sought-after address
- Presented in good condition with a wealth of character
- 2 good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite shower)
- Reception room with feature fireplace and sash windows
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample use of storage throughout
- Excellent location moments from Upper Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 944 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Canonbury Square is located just moments from an array of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street, The nearest underground station is Highbury & Islington (Overground Line).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000