This beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment is situated within a sought-after location moments from Old Street and offers stylish interiors with neutral décor throughout.
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment
- Set on the 4th floor of a purpose built block
- Sought-after location moments from Old Street and Hoxton
- Contemporary reception room with feature fireplace
- Separate modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two stylish double sized bedrooms with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom suite with additional WC
- Boasts stylish interiors throughout with wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,132 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 669 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shepherdess Walk is a fabulous location within easy reach of both Hoxton and Old Street for a comprehensive selection of fashionable bars, restaurants and boutiques. The property is ideally placed for the City and the Square Mile.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
I can get the perfect poached eggs on toast in the morning and then go back in the evening for a bottle of craft beer!