Set over the first floor this impressive one bedroom apartment, with study, offers a lovely internal finish as well as benefiting from a private entrance and garden on the ground floor.
- Fantastic first floor one bedroom maisonette with study
- Benefits from a private entrance and garden
- Impressive living space with bright reception room
- Clean modern finish throughout the property
- Separate kitchen with access to garden
- One large master bedroom offering fitted wardrobes
- One single bedroom / study
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Alexandra Road is a sought-after location in N10 close to a variety of transport links and excellent local amenities including the shops in central Muswell Hill.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A real Muswell Hill institution, this tea and coffee retailer has been in business since 1897 selling their own brand products!
An impressive music venue hosting great bands such as Slayer, to Jack White, to the Prodigy!
Great place for coffee, brunch, an after-work drink or light bite to eat. Live music nights, and part gallery. A very popular and award-winning venue for the local community.
New Southgate station
Arnos Grove station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Bounds Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3/4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,374 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343