Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this beautifully presented one bedroom garden flat offers a light-filled and modern interior that is neutrally decorated throughout.
- Bright and modern one bedroom garden flat
- Ground floor of an attractive period conversion
- Light-filled interior with modern fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with original features
- Fitted kitchen with access to private garden
- Well proportioned bedroom
- Newly refurbish shower room
- Ideal location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pembroke Road is ideally located close to the shops and restaurants found in and around Muswell Hill, with local green, open spaces also within easy reach.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing quality and cheap Mediterranean/Cypriot food. The lamb parcels and breakfasts are yummy!
The Scullery Cookshop
Any cooks dream, this shop stocks everything from everyday items to the more obscure things the recipe books demand!
A delicious American-style restaurant serving mouth-watering chicken dishes. The buttermilk chicken made using their secret recipe is awesome!
New Southgate station
Bounds Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3/4
Arnos Grove station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,202 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.