Ideally located close to Holloway Road, this well presented one bedroom flat offers ample living space, naturally bright rooms and neutral décor throughout.
- A fantastic one bedroom flat offering ample living space
- Presented in excellent condition with neutral décor
- Set first floor of a well maintained purpose-built block
- Naturally bright reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Wood floor in reception and kitchen
- Private off-street parking
- Great location close to Holloway Road, Archway and Camden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wedmore Gardens is a fabulous development ideally located close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Holloway Road and Archway, while vibrant Camden Town is also nearby.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bear + Wolf
Fantastic Sunday brunch and great coffee.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,324 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 433 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.