Peacefully located on a residential road, this stunning three/four bedroom house offers stylish living and entertaining space with period features and modern décor.
- Brilliant three/four bedroom house
- Set mid-terrace on a quiet residential road
- Ample living space finished to a high standard
- Benefits a sleek modern kitchen
- Three sizable double bedrooms
- Reception room doubles up as a fourth bedroom
- Bi-folding doors leading to a private garden
- Close to local shops and reliable amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Landseer Road is a peaceful residential location moments from the local amenities of Hornsey Road and Holloway Road. It also benefits from excellent underground, rail and road links to central London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
Locals of Finsbury Park and Stroud Green are very proud to have this new theatre in the area. It opened in 2013 and has very varied performances. It's right behind Finsbury Park Station.
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,061 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.