Set on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary two bedroom flat boasts modern interiors and a superb location moments from Tufnell Park Station.
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment
- Situated on the second floor
- Large reception room with open-plan kitchen
- En suite shower room in master bedroom
- Superb location close to tube
- Close to the nightlife of Camden and Kentish Town
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is located close to the shops and amenities of Archway, Kentish Town, Crouch End and Camden Town.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
Bumblebee Natural Foods
Bumblebee Natural Foods shops on Brecknock Road...you have to add them to your list, they are amazing. Great produce over three shops and the best bread ever!!
Bear + Wolf
Fantastic Sunday brunch and great coffee.
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Kentish Town station
Thameslink Northern lines, Zone: 2
Gospel Oak station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,590 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 696 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.