This is a fabulous two bedroom apartment located within the brand new Gasholders Building, a striking development in the heart of King's Cross. Boasting an amazing interior specification and 24-hour concierge.
- Amazing two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Located within a Architect-designed converted gas-works
- Marriage of Victorian engineering and contemporary design
- High-specification interior finish runs throughout
- En suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Similarly sized second bedroom/dressing room
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with premium appliances
- Semi-enclosed private balcony with space to dine
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gasholders is located within the fabulous area of redevelopment in King's Cross N1C, affording easy access to King's Cross St Pancras station for national and international travel. Islington, Camden and Euston are all within easy reach.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000