This wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a secure building, boasting bright and airy modern interiors with a sleek fitted kitchen, private balcony and large bathroom.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment
- Features a superb open plan living space
- Boasts a sleek contemporary kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in storage
- Benefits a private balcony
- First floor of a secure building
- Near a wealth of shops and amenities
- Close to reliable transport links and parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rosefield is ideally located close to a wide selection of shops and amenities on Seven Sisters Road, with the vast green space of Finsbury Park moments away. The property is served by a selection of reliable Train Stations and Underground Stations.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opposite Crouch Hill Station, this restaurant serves ENORMOUS sandwiches and booze, perfect for an evening feast, as it is only open from 5pm in the week.
Locals of Finsbury Park and Stroud Green are very proud to have this new theatre in the area. It opened in 2013 and has very varied performances. It's right behind Finsbury Park Station.
My Cottage Café
Tiny little family run café with delicious Lebanese food - it's a real surprise!
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,201 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.