Ideally located just on the leafy Highbury New Park, this beautifully presented 1 bedroom 3rd floor flat offers stylish interiors throughout with contemporary décor.
- Enjoying a peaceful location in Highbury
- Beautifully presented one bedroom 3rd floor flat
- Situated moments from the green expanses of Clissold Park
- Stylish bay fronted reception room with dining space
- Smart open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart shower suite with modern fixtures
- Excellent location close to amenities of Upper St.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Tranquilly located on the leafy Highbury New Park with the restaurants, boutiques and bars of Upper Street, Highbury Barn and Newington Green close at hand.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.