A fantastic 3 bedroom house offering 2 floors of light and airy well proportioned rooms while boasting a great location in Highbury.
- Light and bright 3 bedroom house
- Stylish interiors
- Spacious living and entertaining spac
- Good location in Highbury
- Set over 2 well proportioned floors
- Large reception room with ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three sizeable bedrooms (one with en suite shower room)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,050 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Drayton Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Old Stable Mews is a peaceful residential mews set back from Mountgrove Road which is close to the shops and amenities of Highbury and the more comprehensive selection available on trendy Upper Street.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!