An exceptional 4 bedroom property presented to the highest standard throughout, boasting light-filled rooms with ample storage space and stunning Garden.
- An outstanding 4 bedroom contemporary house
- Set within a superb secure, gated community
- Vast reception room with quadruple height ceiling feature
- Open-plan kitchen with space to dine and entertain
- Stylish Garden by award winning Chelsea garden designer
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- One boasting a superb en suite and private Terrace
- Secure Parking space adjoining the house
A message from the landlord
We have loved living in this modern home for the last 10 years. It is so practical and versatile. The gated area at the front makes it an ideal safe play area for families with smaller children, and just a short walk to Highbury Fields for more green space. We are happy to answer any questions you might have, from our experience of living here.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Highbury Grange is situated close to a wide range of amenities in Highbury while also located moments away from the green open spaces of Clissold Park. Transport links close to the property include Highbury & Islington and Canonbury Stations.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,483 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,100 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000