A delightful 2 bedroom flat situated on the 4th floor of a prestigious modern development sat on the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and benefiting from modern interiors throughout.
- A gorgeous 2 bedroom flat in desirable location
- Large reception room with views into the communal gardens
- Sociable open-plan kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- 2nd bedroom and separate bathroom
- Stunning communal gardens upon the old pitch
- Porter and secure gated entry
- Modern development within the former Arsenal Stadium
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 924 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Drayton Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Stadium is placed on Avenell Road which is located moments from the shops of both Highbury Barn and Highbury Park. For a more extensive selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants Angel is close by.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000