Boasting stunning views over the rooftops on north London, this light-filled two bedroom flat on the fourth floor benefits from neutral décor throughout and an enviable location.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set into the fourth floor of a purpose-built block
- Boasts a neutrally decorated interior and stunning views
- Well proportioned reception room filled with natural light
- Space for dining and a fully fitted kitchen
- Enjoys those stunning views from a private balcony
- Excellent location for amenities and transport
- Use of garage available via separate negotiation
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enjoying an ideal location close to the shops and restaurants found in the heart of Highgate, the property also boasts close proximity to the green spaces of Queen's Wood. Highgate Underground Station is within easy reach with great transport links.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you ever find yourself very hungry, head on down to Banner's because the portions are huge! It's definitely very good value for money and the menu is so extensive, there's something for everyone.
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
From sushi, to curries, to noodle dishes, there's plenty to choose from on this restaurant's menu. The décor is cool too, both inside and out.
Northern line, Zone: 3
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,926 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 737 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343