This stunning three bedroom mews house is set within a gorgeous new build development, offering beautifully finished, light flooded interiors throughout including three bedrooms, one en suite, and superb roof terrace.
- Impressive three bedroom new build house
- Expansive open plan living space with integrated kitchen
- Boasts a front aspect patio and fabulous roof terrace
- Finished to a high contemporary standard over two floors
- Set in a peaceful residential mews
- One en suite shower room and two separate shower rooms
- Close to reliable transport links
- **photos are of the show house**
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,057 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Moray Mews is a quietly tucked away from the green open spaces of Finsbury Park while being placed close to Highbury Barn and Islington's trendy Upper Street. The nearest underground station is Finsbury Park.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The prettiest tailors in North London?
Rowans Tenpin Bowl
This is a legendary late-night hotspot in Finsbury Park. It is open until 2:30am Friday and Saturday and has karaoke too.
Locals of Finsbury Park and Stroud Green are very proud to have this new theatre in the area. It opened in 2013 and has very varied performances. It's right behind Finsbury Park Station.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343