This stunning three bedroom house is set within a gorgeous new build development and offers beautifully finished, light flooded interiors including three bedrooms, one en suite, and a superb roof terrace.
- Impressive three bedroom new build house
- Finished to a high contemporary standard over two floors
- Expansive open plan living space with integrated kitchen
- One en suite shower room and two separate shower rooms
- Boasts a front aspect patio and fabulous roof terrace
- Moments from a selection of shops and amenities
- Set in a peaceful residential mews
- Note - marketing is for a show home
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moray Mews is a quietly tucked away from the green open spaces of Finsbury Park while being placed close to Highbury Barn and Islington's trendy Upper Street. The nearest underground station is Finsbury Park.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Faltering Fullback
This is a brilliant local pub with a massive decked beer garden, including covered areas for rainy days!
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
Locals of Finsbury Park and Stroud Green are very proud to have this new theatre in the area. It opened in 2013 and has very varied performances. It's right behind Finsbury Park Station.
Finsbury Park station
Piccadilly Great Northern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,057 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343