A beautiful four bedroom apartment offering spacious and beautifully presented accommodation with stylish décor and original features including sash windows and fireplaces.
- Beautiful four bedroom apartment
- Benefiting from many original features
- Sash windows, fire places and Victorian-style radiators
- Original wood floors throughout
- Set within a stunning period building
- Large kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom boasting feature fire place and en suite
- Fantastic location for local amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Albert Mansions is located on Crouch Hill minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End. The nearest public transport station is Crouch Hill (National Rail) for links throughout London.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Crouch End located on Crouch End Hill, with friendly staff, good food and an amazing beer garden.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,211 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.