Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a striking modern finish running throughout, lovely semi-open-plan living space and private garden to the rear.
- Stunningly finished two bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property
- Two impressive bedrooms and high specification shower room
- Stylish open-plan living space with dining area
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Highlights of the original classic character
- Peaceful residential location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hawthorn Road offers a peaceful residential location moments from the beautiful green open spaces of Alexandra Park while also being close to a variety of local amenities in Crouch End.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!