A charming one bedroom ground floor flat affording a peaceful residential location, a bright and airy reception room and a spacious kitchen.
- Well presented one bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefiting from a bright and airy reception room
- Superb large modern kitchen
- Excellent bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set on the ground floor of a stunning period property
- Sought after location moments from Crouch End
- Close to a variety of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,515 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 463 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Christchurch Road is a great residential location just moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants on The Broadway in Crouch End. The green spaces of Parkland Walk are also close by. Crouch Hill Station is close by.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
Amazing gift shop in the heart of Crouch End. So convenient, always able to quickly pick up a quirky card and a gift.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343