A wonderful one bedroom apartment, set on the top floor of a period conversion, offering a spacious open-plan living area, featuring a modern kitchen and ample space to dine, affording a sizeable double bedroom.
- Fantastic one bedroom period conversion
- Set on the top floor of a secure building
- Offers a spacious open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features a sizable and bright landing space
- Good sized double bedroom
- Close to extensive shops, restaurants and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Drylands Road is ideally situated moments from the extensive amenities of Crouch End Broadway, offering easy access to both Alexandra Park and Finsbury Park with nearby reliable transport links including Crouch Hill and Harringay Stations.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
The Priory Fish Bar
Looks basic but the chips are the best tasting 'classic fish and chip shop chips' in Hornsey. Yum yum.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,226 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 453 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343