A beautiful two bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen, en suit and private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom new build apartment
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Benefits a private parking space
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North London's best curry house and probably north London's best kept secret. It's a small restaurant and takeaway on Turnpike Lane that prepares freshly made curries!
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
Balkan and Middle Eastern street foods combined, I love popping in for a quick and cheap lunch. They make traditional pastry bourekas that are so delicious and morish, I can't get enough!
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343