A beautiful two bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen, en suite and private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom new build apartment
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Benefits a private parking space
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Park Road Pools and Fitness
The outdoor Lido is fun! If you are not feeling brave, there are indoor pools too and fitness classes. This is a great leisure centre to take all of the family, with a children's soft play area, children's yoga and martial arts classes.
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
Great coffee and loads of vegan cakes at Charlie's cafe!
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,640 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.